OSWEGO, NEW YORK For the past few weeks James Lyndon, 57, has found himself waking in cold sweats and fearing for his sanity. "I keep having these dreams," he says, "where these anthropomorphic creatures try to get me to pet them. It's like Mike Myers in Cat in the Hat, but sometimes they're pigs, or kangaroos."
Lyndon has stopped consumption of caffeinated beverages past noon, however this does nothing to stop the nightmares. "I need to get out of this house," he claims. "It's driving me batty. I was never like this before. I swear that they're not dreams, either. One left a phone number, the kangaroo one."
At time of press, Mr. Kangaroo has not responded to Puddyboo Press' request for comments on the nature of his nocturnal visits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLINICALLY DEPRESSED WOMAN UNABLE TO LAUGH FOR HALF A DECADE
SYRACUSE, NEW YORK Outwardly cheerful, Jaye Wilkins is your typical 30 year old. Gainfully employed, and with affordable rent, she is liv...
-
SYRACUSE, NEW YORK Jamie Dyers, 34, fancies themselves to be an "aspiring writer." Diligently submitting poems to different pub...
-
KAUKAUNA, WISCONSIN Karen Arbitter, 57, has had enough of "these G*ddamn memes" that she sees on her Facebook feed. She repor...
-
SYRACUSE, NEW YORK Outwardly cheerful, Jaye Wilkins is your typical 30 year old. Gainfully employed, and with affordable rent, she is liv...

No comments:
Post a Comment